The European Helicopter Association is a progressive, not-for-profit European Association, operating in the helicopter aviation sector; our registered office is in Cologne (Germany). Our Association members and staff work remotely from across Europe. European travel will be required to attend meetings, some lasting several days.
The EHA’s mission is to: be the voice of the Rotorcraft operators in Europe, representing their interests at the European and International Institutions.
The ED will be in charge of running the day-to-day activities of the Association, supported by a secretary. A member of the Executive Board, the ED will:
- oversee the preparation of the annual statements and budget;
- represent the EHA at the European Institutions and ICAO;
- formulate bids in European tenders for related projects;
- coordinate the work of the Association’s experts.
- The ED will need to have a technical background in aviation and regulatory matters.
- The ED will liaise and coordinate with experts, Regulators and other parties to formulate the Association’s views.
- The ED will also need to maintain the Association’s media profile, to promote the European helicopter industry’s interests and EHA’s goals.
Good spoken and written English
Good communication and interpersonal skills
Technical background in aviation and regulatory matters. Knowledge of the rotorcraft sector is desirable
Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
Ability to work in an International environment
Able to work remotely and independently
Able to plan and prioritize
Good project management skills
We offer a competitive salary and the possibility to do teleworking at least for the first year.
Applicants must be able to live and work in the European Union.
Contact pour les candidats français : firstname.lastname@example.org
Vous souhaitez intégrer l’industrie aéronautique ou les compagnie exploitantes d’hélicoptères ?
Nous vous invitons à vous connecter sur les sites de recrutement de nos membres (liste non exhaustive)
L’UFH vous propose également une sélection d’offres et de demandes d’emploi dans la filière.
Nous vous invitons également à consulter les offres d’emplois d’Air et Cosmos sur leur site : www.air-cosmos.com.